Heavy-duty half-cage with unique features and a small footprint
Built in Taiwan by Ironmaster of Seattle, Washington. Ironmaster is a company with the strength of reputation to sell on-line only in the US. The IM1500 is a half cage for barbell training with unique features to help save space and train hard - with a traditional or cross fit focus. It's full height, yet it takes up only 130 cm by 130 cm square on the floor and carries big capacity. (A bar increases the amount of space needed...you need up to nine feet across for a seven foot bar - but it also takes standard bars; see dimensions below ) Price doesn't include plates, bench or bar.
- It's ideal for a huge range of squats, presses, dead lifts, shrugs and many more frame supported lifts. Also great for chin ups, pull ups and suspension straps or ab straps.
- Heavy duty powder coated structural steel frame for the strength and stability. 1,000 lb capacity. 10 year warranty. 2.5" 11-gauge square tubing, 95 kg frame. (Check others. They don't mention weight - the best measure of solidity, which affects how you'll feel using it after your 1000th lift)
- The adjustable power band pegs permit advanced training styles.
- Very stable; it's heavy; weight is low down. It has rubber feet; can be bolted to the floor (Little need)
- Built in chin-up bar
- 8 built-in plate storage positions for Olympic or Standard weights; Olympic sleeves come with it.
- Numbered upright holes every 2" for plenty of easy adjustment
- Simple, strong double bar hooks and spotting arms for convenience
- Barbells can be used on inside or outside of frame
- 3 vertical bar storage positions
- Requires only 7 feet by 5 feet usable space. (More for the 7 foot Olympic bar) Takes Olympic or standard bars. Main dims are: 48.25" bar hook outside width (between the outsides of the hooks) and 43.25" inside width.
Ironmaster offers a 10 year warranty frame warranty (excluding paint or plating) on its benches, machines and optional attachments. Pads, cables, pulleys and upholstery are covered by a one year warranty. The warranty is for domestic use.
Frame supports 450 kg.
L = 129.5 cm W = 129.5 cm H = 2.15 cm. (51' x 51' x 84.5') Weight unloaded: 95.5 kg
Takes most standard bars (48.25" outside width, 43.25" inside width) as well as Olympic or standard plates. (Olympic storage sleeves need to be bought, takes standard plates without)
Super heavy tubing, 11-gauge uprights and plate steel supports.
Ironmaster 1500 Weight Lifting System
- Brand: Ironmaster
- Product Code: Ironmaster
- Availability: In Stock