Upper body exercises that involve a direct cable, a smooth, rolling mechanism, and heavy weight can provide great strength training and enjoyment. The Ironmaster Cable Tower attaches its 40 kg+ (empty) mass to the Ironmaster Super Bench, giving you a platform for smooth execution of the best cable exercises, such as pull downs, triceps press-downs, cable rows and curls and other arm-engaged exercises. (This offer doesn't include the bench) Tall people get an excellent stretch; it's well over 7 feet tall (2.18 m) and they're sitting on a bench height of 20 inches (0.51 metres). Whether attached to its own seat, or the Super Bench to save space, this is as serious a piece of cable equipment for the price as you'll get anywhere.
Mr Universe, Lee Priest...
- Lift capacity of 113 kg, or 250 lbs, which is a common max in a commercial gym. And there's no geometry compromising the true load. When you pull 100 kg, it's 100 kg.
- Better still, it'll take your standard plates, Olympic plates AND Ironmaster dumbbells (the latter on a quickly-fitted carriage) as resistance. Note - it doesn't operate on a standalone basis - it needs to have the seat or bench attached, which is an easy manoeuvre. A picture above shows how. Solid device that it is, it's best to take the bench to the tower, (the bench is lighter) not the other way round. It's designed to permit instant use of the lower or higher cable at any moment. There's no fiddling with cables.
- While the bench is lighter, the tower has wheels, so it moves easily. It can be kept near a wall, and thus take up very little space while giving great exercise. When the bench and tower aren't in use, tip the bench to vertical, and the lot takes up the space of a small wardrobe or tool cabinet. (Note - this offer is just for the Cable Tower)
- Here's a partial list of exercises that can be performed with the Cable Tower:– High pulley curls– High pulley cable pull– High pulley rows– Low pulley rows– Cable curls– Upright rows– Straight arm shoulder raises
- The tower includes the main frame, upper and lower pulley cables, Olympic Sleeve Adapters (8″ long), QLDB adapter, lat pull hold down pads and a 48″ lat pull bar with swivel and extension chain.
If you want cable lifting in a small space, there isn't anything as smooth, as strong, and as capable of heavy lifts. And it's a proven brand in major markets.
Freight: (It's top right, near Add to Cart) We have the biggest population base covered as simply as possible, up front. If your choice isn't in one of those metro areas, check with us here. There's nearly always a good answer.
Ironmaster offers a 10 year warranty frame warranty (excluding paint or plating) for benches, machines and optional attachments. Pads, cables, pulleys and upholstery (if applicable) are covered by a one year warranty. The Ironmaster warranty is for domestic use.
L = 48 W = 56 H = 218; weight: 43 kg
11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. Metallic grey powder coat frame with chrome components. The cable tower is heavy duty and rated for 250 lbs/ 113 kg. Automatically connected to both high and low pulley; lets user move instantly one to the other. Two wheels on the base frame let you easily roll it up the bench or out of the way when not in use. Connects to the Super Bench or seat like the other attachments with just one simple pull pin in a matter of seconds. Doesn't work standalone; must be attached to the Super Bench or Cable Tower seat.
Ironmaster Cable Tower
- Product Code: Ironmaster
- Availability: In Stock