- Physically tested to tough European Union standards (EN957) for safety and performance. What else is?
- A major US brand. Not a fake brand that sounds dramatic but is unheard of outside China or possibly Australia.
- Big square steel safeties, (not skinny rods) padded, to protect your bar.
- Heavy duty movable dip bars, inwardly oriented for inner pecs.. On a rack stable enough to really do stuff. Chin up bars.
- 450 kg loads.
- Huge variety of add-ons to built your 24/7 home strength gym: height extenders, multi-grip chin up bar, rope and band attachments, plate storage horns, landmine attachment for huge extra exercise range using Olympic bar, and the best cable system in the business.
- Stock is yellow at present.
Here's another. Here's a man doing something serious on a Powertec rack, though why he does it on the outside I don't know! Needs to watch the knee.
Finally - it has an optional, smooth-as-silk Lat Tower that's big enough for a 6 foot 4 (1.93m) user to get a good stretch in, with a pull-down, as well as rows...it has high and low pulleys, and rollers to lock your knees in. Here's the Lat Tower Option: Powertec Lat Tower Option
The bench and plates in the picture aren't included in the price. The heavy duty dip bars are included. Red items, e g the Landmine Attachment, Height Extender, Multi-Grip Pull-Up Bar and Rope and Band Loops are extra-cost accessories. You can see them in greater detail here: Powertec Rack Attachments. The Step-Up Plate Attachment is not yet available here.
Specs: Length: 130 cm Width: 125 cm Height: 210 cm Colour: Yellow stock at present.
Length: 128cm Width: 127 cm Height: 213 cm. Weighs 95 kg unloaded.
Rack is primarily constructed with 60 mm steel tubing with a 12 gauge (2.5 mm) wall thickness. A durable baked on powder coat finish is applied to the frame. Bearings and spring pins are industrial grade. Nuts and bolts are high tensile strength to withstand heavy loads. The Chin Up grips are heavy duty and long-lasting.
Lifetime warranty on structural frame (excludes paint). Five year warranty on moving frames (press arms and other unspecified moving components). Two year warranty on components (bearings, locking pins, pulleys, cables, slide rods etc).
One year warranty on any pads, grips and other unspecified parts. The warranty is for the original purchaser and domestic use.
All current power rack stock has obtained the European Commission's EN-957 certificate for both commercial and home use.
Powertec Power Rack, or Squat Rack, or Power Cage
- Product Code: Powertec
- Availability: In Stock