In stock -
- Major US brand. 20 years in the business. Own their manufacturing. In control, end-to-end.
- Big square steel safeties, padded, to protect your bar. Heavy-duty (180 kg) variable grip chin up handles are standard.
- Includes heavy duty movable dip bars, inwardly oriented for inner pecs. Good for push-ups, and inverted rows too. On a rack stable enough to really do stuff.
- It takes 450 kg loads. Weighs 94 kg empty - without plate holders, options.
- The rack also offers a heavy duty cable system with its own structure, not something feeble and unsatisfying hung off the back. (Extra cost, purchasable separately)
- Better still, add a Powertec Utility Bench with properly-engineered pec flye, arm curl, leg curl/extension and other tools. (Bench, plates and red step-up plate in picture not included)
- Colour: Industrial Yellow at present, matte, not gloss, finish.
- Close-up quality and finish. Uses more cold-formed steel processes; makes equipment tougher, per unit of weight, and gives a far better finish. See the Powertec and Ironmaster Benefit.
- Speaking of quality and finish, wonder why other products' pictures are seldom close-up?
- THE BIG PLUS, in this offer, is the Landmine Attachment, at $70 - it's usually $155. This attaches to the lower part of the rack (see red item in pictures) Insert one end of your Olympic barbell in it. You put weights on the other end, and grab the Olympic-thick sleeve to perform a huge array of new strength exercises. Because you're pivoting from a new and unusual point, you get entirely new directions and forces. The variety's good for your development, and your secondary and supporting muscles, and your grip will grow fast with the big barbell sleeve. (It also takes standard bars) Superb for a cardio-effective pace as well.
- Here's the big bonus - click here for some great landmine exercises.
- And add one, some, or all the following - see them at the bottom of page: Height Extenders add 5 inches (12.7 cm) to height for chin ups etc. (Check your ceiling though, need headroom) Heavy-duty (180 kg-capable) Multi Grip Chin Up Attachment. (Note, as standard, the rack comes with regular two position chin up handles) Add many more grips with this one, picture 3 top right, or bottom of page) Weight Storage Horns, gravity-locks, 55 kg each side; also below.
And, finally, at these links you'll see a man doing serious things with a Powertec rack; and more serious lifting. (An older, but same spec Powertec rack)
Dimensions: L = 128 cm W =127 cm H = 213 cm Weight 95 kg, Capacity 450 kg
Lifetime warranty on structural frame (excludes paint). Two year warranty on components (bearings, locking pins, pulleys, cables, slide rods etc). One year warrant on pads, grips and other unspecified parts. The warranty is for the original purchaser and for domestic use.
Powertec Power Rack + A Special-Priced Landmine Attachment
- Brand: Powertec
- Product Code: Powertec
- Availability: In Stock