In stock - Extra Reduction On Add-On Options till July 31
- It's a major US brand. 20 years in the business. Own their own manufacturing. This is rare. And important. Where many local brands pretend some kind of history, their's is real.
- There are big square steel safeties, padded, to protect your bar. Heavy-duty (180 kg) variable grip chin up handles are standard.
- Includes heavy duty movable dip bars, inwardly oriented for inner pecs. Good for push-ups, and inverted rows too. On a rack stable enough to really do stuff.
- It takes 450 kg loads. Weighs 95 kg empty - without plate holders, options. Check others; can include extras in weight, by mistake!
- The rack also offers a superb, heavy duty cable system with its own structure, not something hung off the back. (Extra cost, purchasable separately)
- Better still, add a Powertec Utility Bench with properly-engineered pec flye, arm curl, leg curl/extension and other tools. (Bench, plates and red step-up plate in picture not included)
- Colour: Industrial Yellow at present, matte, not gloss, finish.
- Powertec quality and finish. It uses more cold-formed steel processes; makes equipment tougher, per unit of weight, and gives a far better finish. As mentioned, Powertec owns its own manufacturing. Most don't. It makes a difference - See the Powertec and Ironmaster Benefit.
- Speaking of quality and finish, wonder why others' pictures are seldom close-up?
- Add one, some or all the following at reduced prices:
Dimensions: Rack: L = 128 cm W =127 cm H = 213 cm Weight 95 kg, Capacity 450 kg
All: Lifetime warranty on structural frame (excludes paint). Two year warranty on components (bearings, locking pins, pulleys, cables, slide rods etc). One year warrant on pads, grips and other unspecified parts. The warranty is for the original purchaser and for domestic use. We've had no warranty claims on racks in eight years. (July 2018)
Primarily constructed with 2" and 3" steel tubing with a 12 gauge (2.5 mm) wall thickness. (Rack is 60 mm tubing) A durable baked on powder coat finish is applied to the frame. Bearings, cable, ball bearing reinforced pulleys, nylon precision bushings and spring pins are industrial grade. Nuts and bolts are high tensile strength to withstand heavy loads.
Powertec Power Rack - The Rack For All Reasons
- Product Code: Powertec
- Availability: In Stock