In stock - present stock is Industrial Yellow
Most of our customers have owned racks before, and are interested in strength, stability and finish. Using one is about effort and commitment. You don't want the doubt and distraction of a feeble rack. Shimmies when you lift off, and creaks when you put the weight down. Sharp corners. (Usually means thin steel) Ad hype that's uncheckable. Often cheap or always-on-sale.
Not this. An early maker of racks for home use, Powertec's for twenty years led the way with robustness, options, superb quality and finish. No bolts that sink into steel mush if you have to reassemble it. No weakly reinforced corners. Rigidity counts. In this rack, verticals don't just go into the base with backing plates. There are additional welded sleeves on the base plate - where forces concentrate - going up into the verticals, (see the last picture above) There are 6 pieces of steel for bolts to go through. Half-inch bolts too, not smaller metric types, which others have. And others don't have 40 of them. When things creak and move, it's usually because of weakness at lower front. Powertec keeps it solid and peaceful. (And who says racks weigh what they specify? Some suppliers have fine-print disclaimers about their accuracy)
All of this translates to enjoyment, using it more, and results. And this rack's tested to European Union standards (EN 957) for safety and performance. We said tested...not "meets". Hundreds sold here. Never a warranty claim, apart from some flaking on a chromed J-Hook, replaced. Other aspects:
- Major US brand. 20 years in the business. Owns its manufacturing. In control, end-to-end. Doesn't go out for quotes from third parties, then slap their (famous-sounding) brand on.
- Big square steel safeties, padded, protect your bar. Heavy-duty (180 kg) variable-grip chin up handles are standard. (Get the Multi Grip unit free with this offer)( In picture 7 above)
- Heavy duty movable dip bars, inwardly oriented for inner pecs. Good for inverted rows. These moves are money. And push ups. And these're lumps of steel, good for 180 kg. Many offer thin, cutty stuff. Check the competition. And the rack's stable enough for complete confidence.
- It takes 450 kg loads. Weighs 94 kg empty. - without plate holders, options.
- Better still, add a Powertec Utility Bench with properly-engineered pec flye, arm curl, leg curl/extension and other tools. (Bench, plates and red step-up plate in picture not included)
- Lots of great options from band pegs, to a super Landmine Attachment and a Lat Machine Option that puts them all in the shade.
- Close-up quality and finish. Uses more cold-formed steel processes; makes equipment tougher, per unit of weight, and gives a far better finish. See the Powertec and Ironmaster Benefit.
- Speaking of quality and finish, why are other products seldom shown close-up?
And add one, some, or all the following - see them at the bottom of page: Height Extenders add 5 inches (12.7 cm) to normal height (7 feet) for chin ups etc. (Check your ceiling though, need headroom) You get either heavy-duty (180 kg-capable) the Multi Grip Chin Up Attachment. (Note, as standard, the rack comes with regular two position chin up handles) Or Weight Storage Horns, with gravity-locks, (Don't have to bolt them on) 110 kg each side. They only go in the lowest holes. (Because in one big country, some folks might put them high up and two on one side, have an accident and sue!)
Serious stuff below - if you happen to squat 210 kg, have the confidence this man has with an old model Powertec rack, identical-spec unit.
In the next video Lee Priest (Mr Universe, Amateur) shows the variety of exercises . (He doesn't use any options or add-ons - dip bars are included) You get everything here.
Dimensions: L = 128 cm W =127 cm H = 213 cm Weight 93 kg, Capacity 450 kg.
Lifetime warranty on structural frame (excludes paint). Two year warranty on components (bearings, locking pins, pulleys, cables, slide rods etc). One year warrant on pads, grips and other unspecified parts. The warranty is for the original purchaser.
Powertec Power Rack With Free Multi Grip Chin up/Pull Up Handles, or Plate Holders
- Brand: Powertec
- Product Code: Powertec Power Rack
- Availability: In Stock