SPECIAL Offer: FREE Landmine Attachment
- It's a major US brand. Not one that 's chosen to give a grand impression, but's unheard of outside Ningbo, or possibly Australia.
- There are big square steel safeties, padded, to protect your bar.
- Heavy duty movable dip bars, inwardly oriented for inner pecs. Good for push-ups, and inverted rows too. On a rack stable enough to really do stuff. There are multi grip chin up bars.
- It takes 450 kg loads. Weighs 95 empty - without plate holders, options.
- There's a huge variety of add-ons to built your 24/7 home strength gym: height extenders, an even better multi-grip chin up bar (see pic 3 at top), rope and band attachments, plate storage horns, landmine attachment - for major extra exercise range using your Olympic bar, and it also offers the best cable system option in the business.
- Better still, add a Powertec Utility Bench with properly-engineered pec flye, arm curl, leg curl/extension and other tools.
- Stock is yellow at present.
The Landmine Attachment attaches to the lower part of the rack (see red item in pictures) Insert one end of your Olympic barbell in it. You put weights on the other end, and grab the Olympic-thick sleeve to perform a huge array of new strength exercises. Because you're pivoting from a new and unusual point, you get entirely new directions and forces. The variety's good for your development, and your secondary and supporting muscles, and your grip will grow fast with the big barbell sleeve. (It takes standard bars too) Superb for cardio-effective pace as well. There's a demo video below.
The next video gives you a look at the present rack spec. Lee Priest shows the variety of things you can do . (He doesn't use any options or add-ons - dip bars are included) Then there's landmine demo. Just some things to do.
Finally - it has an optional, smooth-as-silk Lat Tower that's big enough for a 6 foot 4 (1.93m) user to get a good stretch in, with a pull-down, as well as rows...it has high and low pulleys, and rollers to lock your knees in. Here's the Lat Tower Option: Powertec Lat Tower Option. It uses an independent twin-rail transport; it's not a single-rail item tacked onto the rack for main support.
The bench and plates in the picture aren't included in the price. The heavy duty dip bars are included. Red items, e g the Landmine Attachment, Height Extender, Multi-Grip Pull-Up Bar and Rope and Band Loops are extra-cost accessories. You can see them in greater detail in the pictures and links at the bottom. The Chin Up bars in the main photo are the ones in this offer.
Specs: Length: 130 cm Width: 125 cm Height: 210 cm Colour: Yellow stock at present.
Length: 128cm Width: 127 cm Height: 213 cm. Weighs 95 kg unloaded.
Rack is primarily constructed with 60 mm steel tubing with a 12 gauge (2.5 mm) wall thickness. A durable baked on powder coat finish is applied to the frame. Bearings and spring pins are industrial grade. Nuts and bolts are high tensile strength to withstand heavy loads. The Chin Up grips are heavy duty and long-lasting.
Lifetime warranty on structural frame (excludes paint). Five year warranty on moving frames (press arms and other unspecified moving components). Two year warranty on components (bearings, locking pins, pulleys, cables, slide rods etc).
One year warranty on any pads, grips and other unspecified parts. The warranty is for the original purchaser and domestic use.
All current power rack stock has obtained the European Commission's EN-957 certificate for both commercial and home use.
Powertec Power Rack with Free Landmine Attachment
- Product Code: Powertec
- Availability: In Stock