What offers this much serious* strength-training variety in such a small space?
- (*SERIOUS: all major compound exercises - squats, rows, deadlifts, pull downs, presses, cable-driven shoulder, chest and leg isolation exercises )
- Next - a world of training with the world's most versatile strength tool - a pair of fast change, indestructible dumbbells. 2 to 34 kg per hand - equivalent to 15 pairs. For action that's all at the heart of strength training - whether your goal's strength, size, leanness, cardio or a combination - these are perfect. (They can expand to 54 kg)(and 75 kg)
- Pound for pound, dumbbells use more muscle as a training tool. You don't need a spotter. But you usually need quite a few pairs, which is a recipe for clutter. Not these. Take a couple of feet square. They adjust in small (2.2 kg, 5 lb) increments. Have their own cabinet. And they can be upgraded to 54 kg per hand. (Nearly half our customers buy 54 kg sets to start - let us know if you want them instead) Ultra compact. Feel better than regular dumbbells, many say. And they're tough. No plastic to shatter, unlike some. Just chromed steel and cast iron. Perfectly knurled handles. Have thick grip options. Plates are interlocking, making them naturally easy to handle, and a big steel pin (patented operation) locks them solid with a partial turn. Fast. See Video here.
- You can add a kettlebell handle - does one-or-two handed perfectly - get an instant array of kettlebells (15, from 10 kg to 26 kg in weight, in under a cubic foot. Explode your exercise options! ($100 - just above Add To Cart button, to get the 26 kg max) The 54 kg dumbbells weights get you a kettlebell with 24 levels. from 10 to 36 kg. Fast change. Like the dumbbells, people love them.
- With dumbbells comes the need for a bench. The Super Bench is not only long, rigid, tough, flat for heavy use, but add the multi-position seat in two seconds, and you have an any-angle bench with patented foot operation. It's instantly upright, taking next to no space for storage. In 2 seconds, it's a decline bench, (any angle of decline) at 5-degree steps up to 85 vertical. Bench takes 450 kg flat, 270 kg incline. Superbly finished. And a faultless 8 year+ history in NZ. See Video here. And another Video, with Lee Priest
- The Ironmaster Cable Tower provides all the great pulling exercises and much more. It has high and low attachment points, so you can change from say, lat pull downs to low rows, fast. It's good for 6 feet+ users. It's 86 inches (218 cm+) tall. Comes with a rotating wide bar, and a short press-down bar. Use for rows. Use a wide range of others too.
- Next, the dumbbells can act as the weights on the cable tower, giving you up to 68 kg, on a lifting geometry that's really 68 kg. Even a big guy will know he's worked out with 68 kg on his lats and smooth rows. And you can use up to 110 kg in plates instead, if you want. (Or buy the dumbbells upgrade to 54 kg per side giving 108 kg pull-downs, without using plates)
- The bench (flipped upright) and the tower can be stored out of the way, in space of about a metre square. Add the dumbbells and cabinet in 2 feet square (0.61 by 0.61m) and never was so much great training to be achieved, yet stored in such a small space. In use, it'll fit in a space eleven feet by eight.(3.35 by 2.4m) The Cable Tower detaches quick and easily from the bench, but when it's attached, it's rock-solid. It has wheels, because it's quite heavy and you might want to get it out of the way quickly. (You access the low cable connection on the other side from where the bench attaches, so you do use more space when you do rows and other low-cable activity) When not in use, the whole set-up will fit into 16 square feet, or 1.5 m square.The bench goes vertical in a couple of square feet space; so do the dumbbells and the tower.
Designed by a Seattle family company with 37 years in the business, and a 15 year+ Taiwan manufacturing partner. This is what it takes to get so much right. Unusual in a business where many suppliers simply put a so called "brand" on a lowest bidder's commodity item. Look in the forum in Bodybuilding.com for independent impressions of Ironmaster.
Finally, you can add well-engineered options to your Super Bench, with a heavy-duty locking pin: Leg Lift/Leg Curl, Dip and Multi Grip Chin-Up Attachments and a Preacher Curl. All built for big people. And small, though with the bench it helps to be bigger than 5 foot 8 or 1.73 m to have your feet solidly on the ground for heavy pressing. Shorter people buy because it's so good, and put feet on something for lift. You can add the best one- or two-handed Kettlebell handles to give you a huge new range of exercises - effectively many weights of kettlebell (5 kg to 26 kg in 1.1. kg steps) using the dumbbell quick-change plates. You can add a barbell to use the dumbbell plates as well, and an EZ Curl bar, or a straight bar.
Freight: We have NZ's biggest population base covered as simply as possible, up front. If your choice isn't in one of those metro areas mentioned when you Add to Cart, check with us here. There's often a good answer. It's important to do so; freight can sometimes vary in a big way in a short distance. And this stuff doesn't go on a courier!
Main items are grey powder coat frames with chrome parts. Dumbbell set comes with 24 x 5lb plates plus 4 x 2.5lb plates. Dumbbell Handles and Locking Screws, and a Dumbbell Storage Stand.
Ironmaster offers a 10 year warranty frame warranty (excluding paint or plating) for their benches, machines and optional attachments. Pads, cables, pulleys and upholstery are covered by a one year warranty. The Ironmaster warranty is for domestic use. Dumbbells are warranted for a lifetime to the first owner and for private (not commercial) use.
Cable Tower: 48 cm x 56 cm x 215 cm; capacity: 250 lbs or 113 kg. Uses either Olympic or standard plates, or Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbells as resistance weights. Comes with a wide lat pull down bar, and Olympic plate adapters.
Note: the cable tower can only work when attached to a Super Bench. (You can buy an inexpensive attachable seat for the tower lo leave there if you want)
Bench dimensions, when flat: L = 104 cm W = 43 cm H = 52 cm. Tested for 450 kg flat and 270 kg in inclined positions.
Main items are grey powder coat frames with chrome parts. Dumbbell set comes with 24 x 5 lb (2.2 kg) plates plus 4 x 2.5 lb (1.1 kg) plates. Dumbbell Handles and Locking Screws, and a Dumbbell Storage Stand. Dumbbell handles and locking pins are 10 lbs total (4.4 kg) This adds to 75 lb per side or 34+ kg.
Dumbbells stand is 14.5″ wide x 19″ deep x 26″ high with rubber leveling feet. (36.83 cm x 4.26 cm x 66 cm). The Stand will also hold the 120 lb (54 kg ) Add on Kit.
Dumbbells are 6.5″ (16.5 cm) square x 14.5″ (35.5 cm) long at the 75 lb size and just 9″ (22.8 cm) long at 20 lbs size. Handle grip diameter is 1.25″ and there is 6.5″ grip width inside.
Cable Tower, Quick-Lock Dumbbells and Super Bench Special
- Brand: Ironmaster
- Product Code: Ironmaster
- Availability: In Stock