A strong back is very important if you want to live an active life. It's also an important component of serious strength training. The hyperextension exercise is the most important one you can do to strengthen it.
We believe this is the ultimate machine for performance of hyperextensions, Roman Chair crunches, and a variety of other obliques and abs exercises.
- The dual roller and footplate configuration, adjustable pads, with four height positions (start with 45 deg, move to flat), provides valuable exercise variety.
- Adjustability means it's rugged yet comfortable; important for the stresses you'll face. Pleasure can disappear from this activity without a good fit.
- And it takes big loads - 180 kg.
- It's passed EU tests for performance and safety.
- Note - the contrasted pictures above show an older model, indicated by the single, rather than double rollers of the present model, which this offer relates to. New pics coming.
L = 122 cm W = 81 cm H = 85 cm. Weight: 45 kg Load 400 lbs/ 180 kg
The P-HC is primarily constructed with 2" and 3" steel tubing with a 12 gauge (2.5 mm) wall thickness. A durable baked on powder coat finish is applied to the frame. Nuts and bolts are high tensile strength to withstand heavy loads. Padding is industrial grade high density foam with double stitched upholstery.
Lifetime Warranty on structural frame (excludes paint). Five year warranty on moving frames. Two year warranty on components (bearings, locking pins, pulleys, cables, slide rods etc). One year warranty on pads, grips and other unspecified parts. The warranty is for the original purchaser and for domestic use.
- Product Code: Powertec Hyperextension/Crunch
- Availability: To Special Order, Check With Us