- A very large footplate for a great variety of foot placement - to best hit the biggest muscles, and give great variety. Bigger than anything near it in price.
- Cleverly compact. A leg press has an ample chance to eat up floor space. This gets the job done in much less than others, while losing no capability or range of movement..
- Large load capacity - 1000 lbs/ 450 kg; four plate horns.
- Safety stops limit the carriage travel.
- It'll take your standard plates or Olympic plates. (Weights sold separately, and standard plate horns are extra, check for stock.)
- There's an adjustable backrest for comfort.
- Bearing technology has been used on Leg Press and Leg Sled from Powertec for many years.
- Tested to tough European Union standards (EN 957) for safety and performance. No fake standards waffle here. Weighs 117 kg empty. Important. Many big-fat-claim products don't show the weight...for good reason.
- Powertec quality and finish. It uses more cold-formed steel processes; makes equipment tougher, per unit of weight, and gives a far better finish. Powertec owns its own manufacturing. (Most suppliers don't; they use third parties. then invent a brand that sounds famous. They buy cheap, add big margins, discount heavily, use hype, not value. But lots of small print. Not much small print with us)
- Beware of leg presses that offer a hack squat function. They can't take enough plates because you have to put your head in that space to do a hack squat. So there's not enough weight. (Just want you want to push heavy) And the idea also compromises the big plate area you want for your feet. You get a half-assed, half-baked squat machine.
L = 201cm W = 93cm H = 138cm Weight empty 117kg.
Lifetime warranty on structural frame (excludes paint). Five year warranty on moving frames (press arms and other unspecified moving components). Two year warranty on components (bearings, locking pins, pulleys, cables, slide rods etc). One year warranty on pads, grips and other unspecified parts. The warranty is for the original purchaser and domestic use.
Primarily constructed with 3" & 2" steel tubing with a 12 gauge (2.5 mm) wall thickness. Lever arms are 3 mm thick steel with a pair of heavy duty bearings on each arm. Padding is industrial grade high density foam with double stitched upholstery. A durable baked on powder coat finish is applied to the frame. Bearings and spring pins are industrial grade; nuts and bolts are high tensile strength.
This Powertec product has obtained the European Commission's EN-957 certificate for both commercial and home use.
Powertec Leg Press
- Product Code: Powertec
- Availability: In Stock