- It's taller, with more variable rack heights. It has front-and-back rack access. Rear position can be used as a barbell rack - and for barbell curls and power cleans.
- It's heavy and low and more stable compared with anything in its price range. Really important - affects how you feel about your lifts, compared with something cheap, and light.
- What many others are poor at - the sealed-bearing movement gives a variety of forward and backward positions as well as variable seat back angles. Changes are fast and smooth. And you get great upright presses.
- It's strong, with a 270 kg load capacity, and with an excellent matte black finish.
- It's tested and certified independently to meet European Union Standards for commercial use. This covers performance and safety.
- Big bonus - it offers a range of well-engineered options for other exercises, including a leg extension/ leg curl accessory, a dip station, and a gravity-driven pec-flye which gives a super squeeze at the top of the movement; and an arm curl accessory. They're at the bottom of the page.
- One is included with this offer - the Lat Tower Accessory is genuinely good for trainers 6-foot plus (and 130 kg loads) Mechanically uncompromising - when you pull 100 kg, it's 100 kg. Excellent pull-downs, rows, press-downs, and a wide array of isolation exercises - shoulders, chest, biceps etc - can be performed. Wide lat pull-down bar, small flat bar with revolving handles and Olympic weight collars included. All accessories plug into, and benefit from the front-of-bench stability point. Some are shown above (all other options - beyond the Lat Tower - are extra-cost, as are weight plates) There's also a plate storage rack, optional.
Bench: L = 138cm W = 123cm Height = 158cm. Empty weight is 58 kg Lat Tower: L=55 cm W=104 cm (Lat Pulldown Bar) H=210 cm Empty Weight: 32 kg
The Olympic Bench and Lat Tower are primarily constructed with 2" and 3" steel tubing with a 12 gauge (2.5 mm) wall thickness. A durable baked on powder coat finish is applied to the frame. Bearings, aircraft cable, ball bearing reinforced pulleys, nylon precision bushings and spring pins are industrial grade for years of hard training. Nuts and bolts are high tensile strength. Padding is industrial grade high density foam with double stitched upholstery.
Lifetime Warranty on structural frame (excludes paint). Five year warranty on moving frames (press arms and other unspecified moving components). Two year warranty on components (bearings, locking pins, pulleys, cables, slide rods etc). One year warranty on pads, grips and other unspecified parts. The warranty is for the original purchaser and for domestic use.
Powertec Olympic Bench With Lat Tower
- Product Code: Powertec Olympic Bench
- Availability: In Stock