The chunky, sold feel and material quality - even the strength of the packaging - hit you before you test the capability and versatility of this bench. Add high and low-cable, the world's strongest adjustable dumbbells, kettlebell handles, chins, leg curl/extensions, preacher curls, hyper extensions, plus. Stored in less than a couple of metres square, you have extraordinary high-quality exercise variety.
First, The Bench
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat, Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- 11 & 12 gauge steel frame. (270 kg rated for incline/upright, 450 kg flat)
- Stable? Look at the feet. Two big crosspieces.
- Patented, unique foot lever adjust operates from both sides and locks up tight!
- Heavy-duty padded, stitched vinyl upholstery. Thick, lasting pads. Comfortable. Won't cut into your thighs after a few months. They have 1" (2.54 cm) radius corners. (See separate tab above for other specs)
- The 3 position incline seat is narrower than the backrest pad so it doesn't cut into the inside of your legs; and you can move the seat up or down the pad for comfort.
- Incline seat follows backrest pad at any angle, so it'll always be perpendicular to the back pad. And it won't let you slip off....
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet. Get going quickly! Includes wheels option.
- A flat bench with no annoying gap. Long . Take the seat off when you want to go flat.
- Note the bench height when flat - 52 cm/20.5 inches. Slightly higher than average. Check a chair height, or a bench you've regularly used; measure it.
Price is for the bench (and movable/removable seat, of course), and wheels. Add-ons and options are extra. Other items are referred to at bottom of page. Add-ons and options are shown below. Unlike many other suppliers' options, these are not afterthoughts - they're heavy duty, well-designed and built to last. And this stuff doesn't break. Designed by a 37-year Seattle, Washington family company and contract manufactured in Taiwan for 15 years to make it a long-term perfect product. (9 years+ in NZ, hundreds sold, warranty claims to date: 0)
Next, The Options
These connect to the bench spine. Click on images at bottom of page to see more detail on these.
- A Crunch Attachment for crunches, and helping you get into and out of decline positions.
- A Dip Attachment for dips and leg raises. Adjustable height. Takes up to 150 kg
- A Chin Up Attachment has wide grip and palms-facing exercises; adjustable height; takes 136 kg.
- HyperCore Attachment, for Hyperextensions, Roman Chair, Obliques, Reverse Hyper actions
All of the above can be ordered on this page at top right.
Don't forget the following on other pages:
With upper- and lower- cable pulley systems - letting you switch between them instantly for rows, pull-downs and many more of the best exercises, with up to 110+ kg resistance. Connects easily to the bench spine with rock-solid stability. Takes Olympic or standard weight plates. Here's the Cable Tower
Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbells
The world's strongest, toughest fast-change dumbbells. 2-34 kg (75lb) in 15 steps, or to 54 kg (120lb) in 24 steps. Interlocking plates, lock tight with a partial turn of a (patented) pin. Buy an Ironmaster Kettlebell handle - perfectly designed for one or two-handed action - and instantly have a huge range of kettlebells up to 36 kg, in safe, small increments.
Better still, the dumbbells can also be used be use in place of plates as resistance in the place of weights on the Cable Tower. And 68 kg or 108 kg are pretty heavy capacities for cable action. See the Ironmaster Dumbbells here.
Finally, there are more options to add to your bench-based home gym, at the bottom of the page, including a leg-extension/leg curl, and a preacher curl attachment.
This video shows how you can use well-engineered options and add-ons to the bench. Note: Lee Priest isn't the tallest of trainers, and you might think the set up only suits shorter people. Not true. There's adjustability for height everywhere it counts. The cable tower, for instance, takes the stretch of a person of 1.9+ m height easily, after all, it's 86 inches tall (2.18m); the bench is 20 inches when flat. The Chin Up and Dip have 8 inches and 2.5 inches adjustability respectively. (Chin Up has both wide grip and palms-facing grip)
DID YOU SEE THE NO WARRANTY STATEMENT ON A TAB AT TOP?
IMPORTANT NOTICE – THERE IS NO WARRANTY
We have been surprised by an effective 50% increase in warehouse costs, and a pile of freight and related increases. It’s the 50% that spoils things. It’s not worth continuing business on this basis. So we're going to close. BEAR IN MIND, Powertec and Ironmaster hardly ever break. Customers have all been contacted, with a ton of goodwill. As a matter of fact, the real $ buying since we told them, has been by them.
So, our current prices are now much reduced – much more than the value of any warranty, given the quality we believe (just about) any user will vouch for. We’ve had less than a dozen faults over a thousand items. And most of them have been outside the warranty period. Correspondence shows fewer. (Excludes freight damage occasionally, which we fixed fast)
It's almost as if...who needs a warranty?
L = 104cm W = 43cm H = 50.8cm (flat bench height). Weighs 31 kg. Load: 450 kg in flat position, 270 kg in incline.
11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. 44” x 10” x 3” thick heavy-duty pad and stitched vinyl upholstery.
Ironmaster Super Bench REDUCED
- Brand: Ironmaster
- Product Code: Ironmaster
- Availability: In Stock