A Super Strong, Versatile, Flat, Incline, Decline, Upright, 11 Angle Bench - with a wide array of add-on options. Power and capability like no other, in a few square feet.
First, The Bench
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat, Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- 450 kg rated, 11 & 12 gauge steel frame. (270 kg rated for incline/upright, 450 kg flat)
- Patented, unique foot lever adjust operates from both sides and locks up tight! Ultra stable platform in all positions, yet easy to lift and move.
- Heavy-duty padded, stitched vinyl upholstery. Comfortable. Pads have 1" (2.54 cm) radius corners. (See separate tab above for other specs)
- The 2 position incline seat is narrower than the backrest pad so it doesn't cut into the inside of your legs; and you can move the seat up or down the pad for comfort.
- Incline seat follows backrest pad at any angle, so it'll always be perpendicular to the back pad. And it won't let you slip off....
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet. Get going quickly! Includes wheels option.
- A flat bench with no uncomfortable gap as well. The back's long, so you can take the seat off when you want to go flat.
- Note this bench's height when flat - 43.6 cm/17.2 inches. This provides a full-power drive to all legs! The original bench - still available - is great for taller users
- Price is for the bench (and movable/removable seat, of course), and wheels. Add-ons and options are extra. Other items are referred to at bottom of page.
- Add-ons and options are shown below. Unlike most other suppliers' options, these are not afterthoughts - they're heavy duty, well-designed and built to last. And this stuff doesn't break.
- Designed by a 37-year Seattle, Washington family company and contract manufactured in Taiwan to make it a long-term perfect product. (5 years+ in NZ, hundreds sold, not a fault)
Next, The Options
These connect to the bench spine. They're well designed and solid. (Unlike many, which seem like design afterthoughts) Click on images at bottom of page to see more detail on these.
- A Crunch Attachment for crunches, and helping you get into and out of decline positions.
- A Dip Attachment for dips and leg raises. Adjustable height. Takes up to 150 kg
- A Chin Up Attachment has wide grip and palms-facing exercises; adjustable height; takes 136 kg.
- An adjustable Preacher Curl Attachment, with bar holder, and a pad-angle change selector. It handles a cable curl bar or free bar. Also works great with dumbbells.
- A Leg Attachment - height is important for a leg attachment, and this is his unit is built only for the PRO bench, not the original Super Bench. It allows you to perform leg extensions and leg curl exercises. Very heavy duty design and construction with smooth bushing action, vinyl covered roller pads as standard and works with either Standard weight plates or Olympic plates with the included Olympic sleeve adapter.
Note - the Cable Tower Attachment that operates with the Super Bench is not adapted for Super Bench PRO. Check with us for more info on this.
L = 104cm W = 43cm H = 43.6cm (flat bench height). Weighs 31 kg. Load: 450 kg in flat position, 270 kg in incline.
11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. 44” x 10” x 3” thick heavy-duty pad and stitched vinyl upholstery.
10 year warranty frame warranty (excluding paint or plating) for benches, machines and optional attachments. Pads, cables, pulleys and upholstery are covered by a one year warranty. The Ironmaster warranty is for domestic use.
Ironmaster Super Bench PRO - this bench is now available at 17.2 inches/43.6 cm height
- Brand: Ironmaster
- Product Code: Ironmaster
- Availability: In Stock