A Super Strong, Versatile, Flat, Incline, Decline, Upright, 11 Angle Bench - and low (43.6 cm) - with a wide array of add-on options. Power and capability like no other, in a few square feet. Like the standard Super Bench, its chunky, sold feel and material quality hit you before you test the capability and versatility of this bench, comments that often come from users we only meet over the phone.
First, The Bench
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat, Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- 450 kg rated, 11 & 12 gauge steel frame. (270 kg rated for incline/upright, 450 kg flat)
- Patented, unique foot lever adjust operates from both sides and locks up tight! Ultra stable platform in all positions, yet easy to lift and move.
- Heavy-duty padded, stitched vinyl upholstery. Comfortable. Pads have 1" (2.54 cm) radius corners. (See separate tab above for other specs)
- The 2 position incline seat is narrower than the backrest pad so it doesn't cut into the inside of your legs; and you can move the seat up or down the pad for comfort.
- Incline seat follows backrest pad at any angle, so it'll always be perpendicular to the back pad. And it won't let you slip off....
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet. Get going quickly! Includes wheels.
- A flat bench with no uncomfortable gap as well. The back's long, so you can take the seat off when you want to go flat.
- Note this bench's height when flat - 43.6 cm/17.2 inches. This provides a full-power drive to all legs! The original bench - still available - is great for taller users
- Price is for the bench (and movable/removable seat, of course). Add-ons and options are extra. Other items are referred to at bottom of page.
- Add-ons and options are shown below. Unlike most other suppliers' options, these are not what are often feeble afterthoughts. They're heavy duty, well-designed and built to last. This stuff doesn't break.
- Designed by a 37-year Seattle, Washington family company and contract manufactured in Taiwan to make it a long-term perfect product. (8+ years+ in NZ, hundreds sold, not a fault)
Next, The Options
These connect to the bench spine. They're well designed and solid. (Unlike many, which seem like design afterthoughts) Click on images at bottom of page to see more detail on these.
- A Crunch Attachment for crunches, and helping you get into and out of decline positions.
- A Dip Attachment for dips and leg raises. Adjustable height. Takes up to 150 kg
- A Chin Up Attachment has wide grip and palms-facing exercises; adjustable height; takes 136 kg.
- An adjustable Preacher Curl Attachment, with bar holder, and a pad-angle change selector. It handles a cable curl bar or free bar. Also works great with dumbbells.
- A Leg Attachment - height is important for a leg attachment, and this is his unit is built only for the PRO bench, not the original Super Bench. It allows you to perform leg extensions and leg curl exercises. Very heavy duty design and construction with smooth bushing action, vinyl covered roller pads as standard and works with either Standard weight plates or Olympic plates with the included Olympic sleeve adapter.
Note - the Cable Tower Attachment that operates with the Super Bench is not adapted for Super Bench PRO. Check with us for more info on this.
DID YOU SEE THE NO WARRANTY STATEMENT ON THE TAB AT TOP?
L = 104cm W = 43cm H = 43.6cm (flat bench height). Weighs 31 kg. Load: 450 kg in flat position, 270 kg in incline.
11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. 44” x 10” x 3” thick heavy-duty pad and stitched vinyl upholstery.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – THERE IS NO WARRANTY
We have been surprised by an effective 50% increase in warehouse costs, and a pile of freight and related increases. It’s the 50% that spoils things. It’s not worth continuing business on this basis. So we're going to close. BEAR IN MIND, Powertec and Ironmaster hardly ever break. Customers have all been contacted, with a ton of goodwill. As a matter of fact, the real $ buying since we told them, has been by them.
So, our current prices are now much reduced – much more than the value of any warranty, given the quality we believe (just about) any user will vouch for. We’ve had less than a dozen faults over a thousand items. And most of them have been outside the warranty period. Correspondence shows fewer. (Excludes freight damage occasionally, which we fixed fast)
It's almost as if...who needs a warranty?)
Ironmaster Super Bench PRO - this bench is now available at 17.2 inches/43.6 cm height ALL SOLD sorry.
- Brand: Ironmaster
- Product Code: Ironmaster
- Availability: SOLD OUT