A Super Strong, Versatile, Flat, Incline, Decline, Upright, 11 Angle Bench - with a wide array of add-on options. Power and capability like no other, in a few square feet. Add high and low-cable, the world's strongest adjustable dumbbells, dips, chins, leg curl/extensions, preacher curls, hyper extensions, plus. Very important - you get a huge variety of classic strength exercises in a very small space - it can store in a couple of metres square.
First, The Bench
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat, Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- 450 kg rated, 11 & 12 gauge steel frame. (270 kg rated for incline/upright, 450 kg flat)
- Patented, unique foot lever adjust operates from both sides and locks up tight! Ultra stable platform in all positions, yet easy to lift and move.
- Heavy-duty padded, stitched vinyl upholstery. Comfortable. Pads have 1" (2.54 cm) radius corners. (See separate tab above for other specs)
- The 3 position incline seat is narrower than the backrest pad so it doesn't cut into the inside of your legs; and you can move the seat up or down the pad for comfort.
- Incline seat follows backrest pad at any angle, so it'll always be perpendicular to the back pad. And it won't let you slip off....
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet. Get going quickly! Includes wheels option.
- A flat bench with no gap as well. The back's long so you can take the seat off when you want to go flat. No annoying gap.
- Note the bench height when flat - 52 cm/20.5 inches. Slightly higher than average. Check a chair height, or a bench you've regularly used; measure it. (Powertec bench is lower)
- Price is for the bench (and movable/removable seat, of course), and wheels. Add-ons and options are extra. Other items are referred to at bottom of page.
- Add-ons and options are shown below. Unlike most other suppliers' options, these are not afterthoughts - they're heavy duty, well-designed and built to last. And this stuff doesn't break.
- Designed by a 30-year Seattle, Washington family company and contract manufactured in Taiwan to make it a long-term perfect product. (5 years+ in NZ, hundreds sold, not a fault)
Next, The Options
These connect to the bench spine. Click on images at bottom of page to see more detail on these.
- A Crunch Attachment for crunches, and helping you get into and out of decline positions.
- A Dip Attachment for dips and leg raises. Adjustable height. Takes up to 150 kg
- A Chin Up Attachment has wide grip and palms-facing exercises; adjustable height; takes 136 kg. A Free one comes with just the wide-grip, while stocks last.
- HyperCore Attachment, for Hyperextensions, Roman Chair, Obliques, Reverse Hyper actions
All of the above can be ordered on this page at top right.
Don't forget the following on other pages:
With upper- and lower- cable pulley systems - letting you switch between them instantly for rows, pull-downs and many more of the best exercises, with up to 110+ kg resistance. Connects easily to the bench spine with rock-solid stability. Takes Olympic or standard weight plates. Here's the Cable Tower
Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbells
The world's strongest, toughest fast-change dumbbells. 2-34 kg (75lb) in 15 steps, or to 54 kg (120lb) in 24 steps. Interlocking plates, lock tight with a partial turn of a (patented) pin. Buy an Ironmaster Kettlebell handle - perfectly designed for one or two-handed action - and instantly have a huge range of kettlebells up to 36 kg, in safe, small increments.
Better still, the dumbbells can also be used be use in place of plates as resistance in the place of weights on the Cable Tower. And 68 kg or 108 kg are pretty heavy capacities for cable action. See the Ironmaster Dumbbells here.
Finally, there are more options to add to your bench-based home gym, at the bottom of the page, including a leg-extension/leg curl, and a preacher curl attachment.
This video shows how you can use well-engineered options and add-ons to the bench. Note: Lee Priest isn't the tallest of trainers, and you might think the set up only suits shorter people. Not true. There's adjustability for height everywhere it counts. The cable tower, for instance, takes the stretch of a person of 1.9+ m height easily, after all, it's 86 inches tall (2.18m); the bench is 20 inches when flat. The Chin Up and Dip have 8 inches and 2.5 inches adjustability respectively. (Chin Up has both wide grip and palms-facing grip)
Ironmaster Super Bench
- Brand: Ironmaster
- Product Code: Ironmaster
- Availability: In Stock