New Stock early April - Order Now
Compact, balanced - 2 to 34 kg each (75 lbs) in 15 steps; expand to 54.5 kg. Bullet-proof. Because they're compact, heavy flyes and presses are clash-free. Plates are interlocking to make changes fast, and the unit a single mass. No rattle. Lock tight. Feel like regular dumbbells; some say better. Eliminate clutter. A better product than regular dumbbells in themselves, where other adjustables aren't.
- They replace $1490+ ($3.50/kg) worth of rubber hex dumbbells. Save money, AND get a free stand. And with 2.2 kg breaks instead of 2.5 or 5, increases are less stress, with faster progress.
- They offer fast, reassuring changes - see the videos ...no hunting around for the right pair...no spinlocks to frustrate either. Big locking pin slides in, takes a partial turn, locks solid, for instant confidence. (It's no fun with 60 kg of steel above your forehead, wondering if it's really locked with plastic dials or claspy things) A picture above of locking pin shows the patented design: part thread, part smooth. Slides straight in, then a partial turn
- Steel, chrome, iron. US-designed by a Seattle, Washington, family company, Quick Lock Dumbbells and the Kettlebell are designed for serious training. Handles are chrome-plated solid steel. They weigh 5 pounds alone. The grip is thick and knurled. The plates are rugged cast iron - capable of withstanding dropping.
- A stand is included - you'd need to pay extra for a rack with regular dumbbells. As we said, no plastic, can smash. And plastic dial things sometimes don't grab the plates you want!
- Lifetime warranty to first owner, and a design that lets you sit them on your knees end-on.
- Expand to 54 kg or 72 kg. (120 or 160 lb) The stand has room for the 54 kg upgrade. A significant proportion of these are sold at the higher weights to start.
- As we said, compact. Fifth pic above shows a dimensions of 75 lb/ 34 kg unit. A later pic shows the perfectly knurled handle. Thick grips available.
Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbells Set, 2 to 34 kg - Equivalent to 15 pairs of dumbbells from 2.2 to 34 kg, More Arriving First Week of April
- Product Code: Ironmaster
- Availability: In Stock