A Super Strong, Versatile, Flat, Incline, Decline, Upright, 11 Angle Bench - with a wide array of add-on options. Power and capability like no other, in a few square feet. Add high and low-cable, the world's strongest adjustable dumbbells, dips, chins, leg curl/extensions, preacher curls, hyper extensions, plus.
There isn't another bench like this:
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- 450 kg rated, 11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. (270 kg rated for incline/upright positions, 450 kg flat)
- Patented, unique foot lever adjust operates from both sides and locks up tight! Ultra stable platform in all positions, yet easy to lift and move.
- Heavy-duty padded, stitched vinyl upholstery. Comfortable. Pads have 1" (2.54 cm) radius corners. (See separate tab above for other specs)
- The 3 position incline seat is narrower than the backrest pad so it doesn't cut into the inside of your legs; and you can move the seat up or down the pad for comfort.
- Incline seat follows backrest pad at any angle, so it'll always be perpendicular to the back pad. And it won't let you slip off....
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet so you can start lifting in just a few minutes. Has a wheels option.
- A flat bench with no gap as well. The back's long so you can take the seat off when you want to go flat. No annoying gap.
- Note the bench height when flat - 52 cm/20.5 inches. Slightly higher than average. Check a chair height, or a bench you've regularly used; measure it. We've had no problems, but we mention it. (Powertec bench is lower)
- Price is for the bench (and movable/removable seat, of course) Add-ons and options are extra - apart from the Chin Up. Other items referred to at bottom of page.
- Add-ons and options are shown below. Unlike most other suppliers' bench options, these are not afterthoughts - they're heavy duty, well-designed and built to last. Once delivered, this stuff doesn't break.
- Designed by a 30-year Seattle company and contract manufactured in Taiwan to make it a long-term faultless product. (5 years+ in NZ, with a perfect record)
Dumbbells...this bench is perfect for the world's best: Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbells
And...the dumbbells can be the resistance (weight) on the cable tower. Up to 68 kg on one set, or on the upgraded dumbbells, 108 kg. (More with regular plates) But for most people, 68 kg is pretty beefy.
The big variety of angles of adjustment means you can get stronger, bigger shoulders sooner! If you flat bench 50 kg and military (upright) press 25 kg, move the bench angle up 5 degrees at a time with 50 kg starting at the flat position. After a few weeks you'll be shoulder pressing big! Can't do that with many other benches - those that have far fewer angles. (Most of them)
The final picture in the collection top of page shows the locking pin for attachment of other devices that multiply the usefulness of the Super Bench.
Freight: (It's top right, near Add to Cart) We have much of the population base covered as simply as possible, up front. If your choice isn't in one of those metro areas, check with us here. There's often a good answer.
The best thing - build your 24 hour home gym to have better real variety than a commercial gym. Add the space-saving, yet high-capacity training options you see below. Want to store these add-ons in a minimum of space? There's an organiser to put them on when you're not using them.
L = 104cm W = 43cm H = 52cm (flat bench height). Weighs 32 kg. Load: 450 kg in flat position, 270 kg in incline.
11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. 44” x 10” x 3” thick heavy-duty pad and stitched vinyl upholstery.
10 year warranty frame warranty (excluding paint or plating) for their benches, machines and optional attachments. Pads, cables, pulleys and upholstery are covered by a one year warranty. The Ironmaster warranty is for domestic use.
Ironmaster Super Bench - Build a Free Weight and Cable Gym Around This, In A Small Space.
- Brand: Ironmaster
- Product Code: Ironmaster
- Availability: In Stock