- Highly variable racking heights have been a strength for years, as have front-and-back access.
- Recently improved has been forward-backward bench movement to facilitate proper body positioning over a variety of pressing angles. Where there was a very effective latch mechanism previously, it's been replaced with a smooth, sealed-bearing movement that further improves position flexibility; it offers many angles including decline and excellent shoulder angles. The movement mechanism and the bench's weight and height make it very solid and stable..
- It's extremely strong, with a 270 kg load capacity, and unlike so many, the finish is typically superb in Powertec style. Present colour is matte black.
- It's tested and certified independently to meet European Union Standards for commercial use.
- Importantly, it offers a range of well-engineered options for other exercises, including leg extension/curl, lat tower with true 130 kg loads for rows and pull-downs and a host of isolation exercises, a dip station, and a gravity-driven pec-flye which give a super squeeze at the top of the movement, and an arm curl accessory. The Lat Tower Accessory is genuinely good for trainers 6-foot plus. These accessories plug in and benefit from the front-of-bench stability point. Some are shown above (all are extra-cost, as are weight plates)
L = 138cm W = 123cm Height = 158cm. Empty weight is 63 kg
The Olympic Bench is primarily constructed with 2" and 3" steel tubing with a 12 gauge (2.5 mm) wall thickness. A durable baked on powder coat finish is applied to the frame. Bearings, aircraft cable, ball bearing reinforced pulleys, nylon precision bushings and spring pins are industrial grade for years of hard training. Nuts and bolts are high tensile strength. Padding is industrial grade high density foam with double stitched upholstery.
Lifetime Warranty on structural frame (excludes paint). Five year warranty on moving frames (press arms and other unspecified moving components). Two year warranty on components (bearings, locking pins, pulleys, cables, slide rods etc). One year warranty on pads, grips and other unspecified parts. The warranty is for the original purchaser and for domestic use.
Powertec Olympic Bench
- Product Code: Powertec Olympic Bench
- Availability: In Stock